Here you can access (a) permission slips required by the Troop or other entities for certain activities, (b) the annual Boy Scouts of America (BSA) health and medical record required for Troop activities and camping trips, (c) forms for special items, tasks or events and (d) the adult and youth applications to the BSA. 

Permission Slips

Annual BSA Health & Medical Record


BSA & Scout Leadership Applications